Idaho Forest Products Commission Facebook Contest
- Sweepstakes Period: The Sweepstakes will consist of one promotional contest period (the "Sweepstakes Period") as follows: The Sweepstakes Period begins March 1, 2012 at 12:01 a.m. Mountain Time ("MT") and ends at 11:59 p.m. MT on Dec. 31, 2012.
- Eligibility: Open only to legal U.S. residents of Idaho who are at least 18 years old as of the date of entry. Employees (and their immediate household or family members) of the Idaho Forest Products Commission ("Sponsors"), Participating Media Outlets, and of their affiliates and subsidiaries, and of any advertising agencies, prize providers, promotion and delivery contractors and/or public relations companies associated with this Sweepstakes, are not eligible to participate. Void where prohibited and outside Idaho.
- How to Enter: Log on to the Idaho Forest Products Commission's Facebook page, http://www.facebook.com/pages/Idaho-Forest-Products-Commission/156535884411111 , during the Sweepstakes Period and participate in pop quiz questions posted on the Facebook page.
All entries must be received by the close of the Sweepstakes Period. The computer clock of Sponsors' Facebook administrators is the official timekeeping device of the Sweepstakes. Each entrant must enter in his/her own name to be eligible for prizes.
- Winner Selection and Notification: Winners will be selected by Idaho Forest Products Commission (IFPC) Facebook administrators on the basis of whether Facebook users post the correct answer to pop quiz questions in a timely manner and in the winning position. IFPC Facebook administrators will state in their posts what position will win; for example, "the 5th person to state the correct answer wins the prize." The winning position will change at random between 1 and 20 with each IFPC pop quiz post.
By participating, entrants agree to these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsors, which are final and binding in all respects. Winners will be notified by email or direct-message via Facebook (at Sponsors' sole discretion) within three (3) business days of selection. In all, there will be approximately 20 winners who will receive a gift package from the IFPC.
A winner will be disqualified and an alternate winner may be selected by random drawing from among all remaining entries if (1) a winner does not claim his or her prize within 24 hours of the first notification attempt; (2) a winner does not fulfill the eligibility requirements; (3) a winner does not adhere to the Official Rules; and/or (4) if the prize notification is returned as undeliverable, refused, or declined. Upon contacting a potential winner and determining that he/she has met all eligibility requirements for the Sweepstakes, including without limitation the execution of required waivers, publicity and liability releases and disclaimers, such individual will be declared a "winner" of the Sweepstakes.
- Prize Description: In December 2012, the IFPC will conduct a random drawing of all prize winners between April 1, 2012 and Nov. 30, 2012, as the grand prize winner from all entries in the State of Idaho.
" The grand prize will consist of a gift card to Cabelas for $200.
All winners are solely responsible for any applicable federal, state and local taxes in connection with the prize. Prize substitutions are not allowed, and prizes are not transferable. Only Sponsors may elect, at their discretion, to substitute a prize of greater or equal value due to lack of availability for any given reason. All properly claimed prizes will be awarded, but in no event will Sponsors award more prizes than are provided for in these Official Rules.
- Odds of Winning: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries.
- Conditions of Entry:
- Use of Winner's Name: By entering, each entrant grants permission, without further compensation, to Sponsors, their agents and licensees, to use the entrant's name, address, voice, photograph, likeness and biographical material in any medium of communication, including but not limited to, print, Internet, radio and/or television for any purpose, including but not limited to marketing or promotional purposes.
- Execution of Affidavit and Release: By entering, each entrant agrees that if selected as a winner, he/she may be required to sign an Affidavit of Eligibility and Release and a Form W9 and to present photo identification. The prize may be forfeited and awarded to another entrant if the winner does not execute and return the prepared form of Affidavit and Release within seven (7) days of the date upon which Sponsors send same to winner.
- Release Sponsors of Liability: By entering, entrants agree to release Sponsors, their, subsidiaries, affiliates and advertising agencies, and each of their employees, representatives, contractors, sponsors and advertisers, from any claim, loss, liability, damage or injury of any kind arising from their participation in the Sweepstakes or their receipt or use of the Sweepstakes prizes. Sponsors assume no liability for (a) any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, or for any faulty, failed, garbled or jumbled electronic data transmissions; (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entries at any point in the operation of this Sweepstakes; or (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the Sweepstakes.
- Governing Law: This Sweepstakes shall be governed and enforced pursuant to Idaho law, excluding choice of law provisions.
- Official Rules/Winners List: For a copy of these Official Rules, go to www.idahoforests.org or request them in writing by sending a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: the Idaho Forest Products Commission, Re: Facebook contest, 350 N. 9th Street, Suite 102, Boise, Idaho 83702
- Sponsor: Idaho Forest Products Commission, 350 N. 9th Street, Suite 102, Boise, Idaho 83702.
- Enter the Contest: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Idaho-Forest-Products-Commission/156535884411111