Literacy for Elementary – Naturally! May 5-6 – Idaho Falls
May 5 - May 6$45.00
WHEN: May 5-6, 2023. Hours: Friday 4:30-8:30 pm, Saturday 8:30 am – 4:30 pm + short independent assignment
WHERE: Idaho Falls, location TBD
WHAT: Experience Project Learning Tree (PLT) activities to use in elementary English-Language Arts and other content areas. Award-winning PLT reading, writing and speaking activities naturally incorporate science, math, social studies and arts. PLT brings the environment into the classroom and your students into the environment. During the class, you’ll build engaging interdisciplinary units by connecting PLT activities with familiar and new children’s literature. Your students will develop knowledge and skills through relevant hands-on experiences, enhancing literacy in multiple areas of your curriculum. Receive the award-winning PLT Explore Your Environment K-8 Activity Guide and abundant supporting resources.
LIGHT DINNER: Provided Friday
CREDIT: Choice of Northwest Nazarene University and Idaho State University
- PLT is worth your time
- It makes your life easier
- We share interesting content and effective teaching methods
- We provide current locally-relevant resources
- You go home with ready-to-use teaching tools that reduce planning time, help students learn, and address your curriculum and meet standards
- The best part? PLT spreads joy!