PLT Explorations Self-Guided Virtual Workshop: Customize to your grade level May 1 – Aug 31, 2023
May 1 - August 31$35.00
WHEN: Begin the course and complete it anytime between May 1, 2023, and August 31, 2023. All coursework is asynchronous – completed on your own.
WHERE: Online and wherever you are. A course website contains course instructions and links.
WHAT: In this self-guided 1-credit training, you will select a specific PLT curriculum as your focus and complete an online training on that material. In addition, you will conduct PLT activities, explore abundant supporting resources, and reflect and plan how you’ll use PLT in your individual situation.
HOW IT WORKS: After you sign up, Idaho PLT will send you an email with course instructions. This will usually occur on the same day that you sign up. Contact email@example.com with any questions.
CREDIT: (1) optional PD credit (for recertification) is available from choice of NNU or BSU, $60 payable to the university.
PLT CURRICULUM CHOICES:
- NEW! Explore Your Environment K-8 Activity Guide
- PreK-8th Grade Environmental Education Activity Guide
- Environmental Experiences for Early Childhood
- Treemendous Science E-Unit – K-2nd Grades
- Energy in Ecosystems E-Unit – 3rd-5th Grades
- Carbon & Climate E-Unit – 6th-8th Grades
- Green Jobs: Exploring Forest Careers – Ages 12 to 25
- GreenSchools Investigations – Middle and High School
When you sign up for this course through Idaho PLT, you will receive more information about the curricula to help you decide which one is the best fit for your current needs.