9th – 12th Grade Learning Materials
Learn and teach about the benefits of trees, ecosystem services, effects of human activities, forest ownership, forest management issues, wood and paper products, energy, sustainability, careers.
WORKSHOPS & STUDENT OPPORTUNITIES
- Explore our workshops and sign up for our outstanding professional development opportunities
- Find free resources, student contests and more opportunities to learn and teach about Idaho forests and the natural environment
- Encourage participation in the annual Student Essay Contest for K-12 celebrating National Forest Products Week
- Encourage students to enter the annual Arbor Day Student Photo Contest for 5th-12th graders and take photos all year long
- Encourage participation in the Thru The Trees Video Contest for 9th-12th grades
Subscribe to Receive Regular Updates from PLT and IFPC
Receive updates on new materials, learning opportunities and resources from Idaho Project Learning Tree and Idaho Forest Products Commission.