Looking for excellent resources for at-home learners?
We’ve compiled resources from the Idaho Forest Products Commission and Project Learning Tree and other partners that are easy to do at or near your home. From word puzzles to backyard investigations, there’s something to engage learners of all ages. We’ll be adding more resources, so check this page often!
- Forest Products Week Student Essay Contest winners announced!
- “Thru The Trees” video contest winners announced!
- Grade-level specific learning resources promoting Idaho forest literacy
- Affordable and high quality gifts from the IFPC shop including all youth shirts $5 each!
- Take a virtual tour of Idaho’s forests!
PROJECT LEARNING TREE
Project Learning Tree is an award-winning environmental education program designed for teachers and other educators, parents, and community leaders working with youth from preschool through grade 12.
Do you want more PLT? We offer online trainings on several PLT activity guides and E-units, which are yours to keep after the training. Click here to get more PLT!
ARBOR DAY FOUNDATION
IDAHO FISH AND GAME
NORTH AMERICAN ASSOCIATION FOR ENVIRONMENTAL EDUCATION
UNITED STATES FOREST SERVICE
US BUREAU OF LAND MANAGEMENT
IDAHO PUBLIC TELEVISION
OREGON FOREST RESOURCE INSTITUTE
WORD SEARCHES, PUZZLES AND POSTERS
SUBSCRIBE TO RECEIVE UPDATES
Receive updates on new materials, learning opportunities and resources from Idaho Project Learning Tree and Idaho Forest Products Commission.